The Agency for Cultural Affairs has created a “Website for Foreign Nationals as Residents to Learn Japanese Language” so people can study Japanese for the purpose of living in Japan.
If you have a smartphone, computer, or other device, you can study for free.
It is possible to view this site in Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese, Portuguese, and Spanish.