We will hold specialist consultation meetings for the benefit of foreign residents!

I want to know more about the conditions that need to be met, documents that need to be submitted, and so on, for permanent residency.
I want to consult about inheritance for the assets my Japanese husband left behind... you can consult with specialists such as lawyers and administrative scriveners regarding various kinds of matters that might be troubling you, including the above.

The consultation and interpretation are free of charge.

Organizer The Support Center for Foreign Nationals
(Akita International Association)
Cooperating Organizations Akita Bar Association, Akita Administrative Scriveners Association
Date and time Saturday, May 18th, 2024, 10:00-16:00
Place Atorion Building 1st Floor, Akita International Association
(Nakadori 2-3-8, Akita City)

Face to face consultation(Online consultations are also available)
about 60 minutes per person (a reservation is necessary)

Available languages

15 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese (Interpretation will be provided by volunteers arranged by AIA, or through a web-based interpretation system)

Application method

Tell us the following information using either email or the application form.

1.Name 2.Municipality where you live 3.What you wish to consult about
4.The required language if you wish for an interpreter 5.Phone number 6.Email address

Application Deadline is May 11th.



Applications/questions Public Interest Incorporated Foundation, Akita International Association

Telephone: 018-884-7050
Fax: 018-825-2566
Email: soudan21@aiahome.or.jp