We will be hosting consultation with specialists for the benefit of foreign nationals!

Are you worrying about something alone?
I want to get a divorce, but my spouse won't agree to it.
I've studied until now at a university. What kind of residence status would I need to work in Japan?
My husband passed away. Who will receive the property and other assets he left behind?
I was the victim of a traffic accident. I want to make a claim for medical fees, compensation money, and so on.

Through an interpreter, you can consult with specialists such as lawyers or administrative scriveners about various kinds of matters, including the above and much more.
The consultation and interpretation are free of charge.

Organizer Consultation Center for Foreigners
(Akita International Association)
Cooperating Organizations Akita Bar Association, Akita Administrative Scriveners Association
Date and time Saturday, February 18th, 2023, 10:00-16:00
Place Atorion Building 1st Floor, Akita International Association
(Nakadori 2-3-8, Akita City)

Face to face consultation, about 60 minutes per person
(a reservation is necessary)

Available languages

Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
(Akita International Association will provide interpretation)

Application method

Apply via fax, email, or phone



The flyer can be downloaded here

The application form can be downloaded here


Public Interest Incorporated Foundation, Akita International Association

Telephone: 018-884-7050
Fax: 018-825-2566
Email: soudan21@aiahome.or.jp